03-11-2010, 06:40 PM
Anhil8tor Wrote:Actually I spoke out of class. I'm not sure what she is on. I will have to check. She did work until she was medically deemed unable to work so I'm sure she has paid taxes and whatnot to get whatever program she is on.
I'm sure she worked hard.I'm not denigrating her taking it.A healthy life without paying through the nose is to me a human right.You've seen the prices of medication out there so I kind of wonder if you are kidding yourself as to if she's paid enough taxes to cover her whole lifes medication or medical treatment.We as in me and you are paying for it just like we are paying for illegal immigrants that go to the emergency room.There is no difference to me because both her and illegal immigrants are human beings.
I suggest you listen a little less to the talk radio and maybe read up on what healthcare reform actually means and the cost of not doing anything and leaving the system as is.As a person with a piece of a small business its a no brainer to me.
http://my.barackobama.com/page/content/f...0gmail.com
See You In Toledo

