03-09-2010, 08:35 PM
Anhil8tor Wrote:I'm not assigning blame to anyone. I'm not pointing fingers here.....just asking. I find it comical that all of these government programs are in the crapper and here we are debating whether or not we should have universal health care. I don't think anyone is owed anything. If you want a house... get an education or a trade and earn enough money to get one. If you want health care... get a job that offers it or pay out the nose for it... its a pretty simple choice.
I'll be surprised if health care gets passed. It seems like too much time has passed and it won't end well for him.
It probably seems simple from your ivory tower.Its a question of basic human rights when it comes to health care and its kind of ridiculous that the wealthiest country on earth can't provide a basic service to its tax paying citizens when other less wealthy countries have been doing it for decades.
You are luckier then 90% of the people in the country and 99% of the world based off where you were born and who you're parents are.Its beyond arrogant to just throw out there "its a simple choice" like everyone had the same starting point as you and were afforded the same opportunities.
That sums up the difference between most shit kicking republicans from democrats.You were born on third and act like you hit a triple.
See You In Toledo

