Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm not going to be here tomorrow...
#16

JCW Wrote:"Family style" and "Mardi Gras" seem like oxymorons. What is Mardi Gras except getting drunk and showing your tits?

In Lafayette they do a family friendly mardi gras. If you want drunks pissing in the streets and chicks showing tits.. you go to New Orleans. Here there are three parades on Tuesday and while there are some drunks, its alot of families. I have never seen tits here in Lafayette.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I'm not going to be here tomorrow... - by Anhil8tor - 02-15-2010, 04:26 PM
I'm not going to be here tomorrow... - by bam - 02-15-2010, 04:27 PM
I'm not going to be here tomorrow... - by Anhil8tor - 02-15-2010, 04:30 PM
I'm not going to be here tomorrow... - by BIRD33 - 02-15-2010, 04:31 PM
I'm not going to be here tomorrow... - by Anhil8tor - 02-15-2010, 04:32 PM
I'm not going to be here tomorrow... - by bam - 02-15-2010, 04:35 PM
I'm not going to be here tomorrow... - by Anhil8tor - 02-15-2010, 04:39 PM
I'm not going to be here tomorrow... - by bam - 02-15-2010, 04:40 PM
I'm not going to be here tomorrow... - by WoolyGoat - 02-15-2010, 04:42 PM
I'm not going to be here tomorrow... - by bam - 02-15-2010, 04:43 PM
I'm not going to be here tomorrow... - by WoolyGoat - 02-15-2010, 04:50 PM
I'm not going to be here tomorrow... - by bam - 02-15-2010, 05:01 PM
I'm not going to be here tomorrow... - by Anhil8tor - 02-15-2010, 05:03 PM
I'm not going to be here tomorrow... - by JCW - 02-15-2010, 05:05 PM
I'm not going to be here tomorrow... - by bam - 02-15-2010, 05:06 PM
I'm not going to be here tomorrow... - by Anhil8tor - 02-15-2010, 05:11 PM
I'm not going to be here tomorrow... - by Anhil8tor - 02-15-2010, 05:12 PM
I'm not going to be here tomorrow... - by bam - 02-15-2010, 05:13 PM
I'm not going to be here tomorrow... - by Anhil8tor - 02-15-2010, 05:13 PM
I'm not going to be here tomorrow... - by bam - 02-15-2010, 05:15 PM
I'm not going to be here tomorrow... - by JCW - 02-15-2010, 05:29 PM
I'm not going to be here tomorrow... - by BIRD33 - 02-15-2010, 05:30 PM
I'm not going to be here tomorrow... - by JCW - 02-15-2010, 05:32 PM
I'm not going to be here tomorrow... - by Anhil8tor - 02-15-2010, 05:36 PM
I'm not going to be here tomorrow... - by Pickle - 02-15-2010, 06:06 PM
I'm not going to be here tomorrow... - by JCW - 02-15-2010, 06:12 PM
I'm not going to be here tomorrow... - by Anhil8tor - 02-15-2010, 06:26 PM
I'm not going to be here tomorrow... - by bam - 02-15-2010, 06:29 PM
I'm not going to be here tomorrow... - by BIRD33 - 02-15-2010, 06:33 PM
I'm not going to be here tomorrow... - by JCW - 02-15-2010, 06:36 PM
I'm not going to be here tomorrow... - by JCW - 02-15-2010, 06:37 PM
I'm not going to be here tomorrow... - by BIRD33 - 02-15-2010, 06:38 PM
I'm not going to be here tomorrow... - by JCW - 02-15-2010, 06:41 PM
I'm not going to be here tomorrow... - by BIRD33 - 02-15-2010, 06:42 PM
I'm not going to be here tomorrow... - by JCW - 02-15-2010, 06:46 PM
I'm not going to be here tomorrow... - by BIRD33 - 02-15-2010, 06:47 PM
I'm not going to be here tomorrow... - by JCW - 02-15-2010, 06:57 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
02-07-2008, 05:03 PM
Last Post by ntype
09-27-2007, 11:26 PM
Last Post by flonk
07-27-2007, 08:33 PM
Last Post by ntype
04-04-2007, 11:27 AM
Last Post by Paintitblack v7
02-19-2007, 09:26 PM
Last Post by Sassy
12-29-2006, 10:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)