01-20-2010, 02:02 AM
BIRD33 Wrote:Yea but you still havent answered the questions despite being back in front of the computer.You are still ducking it a week later you fucking pussy.Go ahead and post your thoughts on the problems here or I will still think you are a gutless know it all.PM banana on how to weasel out of this.
Wow. You called me a what? A 'fucking pussy' and oh no...you think I am a 'gutless know-it-all.' Well, my mommy says I'm a pretty pretty princess, so burn on you.
I'm pretty sure there's nothing to weasel out of here, and I'm also pretty sure I made my point just fine about the problem on this board.
Keep trying to pretend you could give two shits less about this place, honey. It's super cute. Your constant melts around here--namely, the one I put on you last week--prove you care too much and should probably log off.

