01-14-2010, 03:19 AM
Banana Wrote:Holy irony! This "threat" of mine links right to Bird's Pm box where he and I were discussing THE PROBLEMS WITH THIS PLACE :loool: and I said I wouldn't be here too much after the baby was born. :lool:
Here it is.It goes back to the time when Leeman was on the rag raving about this place not being a Democrazy.The subject line was "Paddy".Kind of a general discussion about the paddy drama and not a discussion on the "problems" here.I also recall you posting for everyone to see how you won't be here much after the baby comes and this PM confirms it.Not quite the knee slapper ironic situation you remember is it?
Banana Wrote:BIRD33 Wrote:Is paddy still banned?No, Paddy's ban was lifted two days later, so now he's just sulking. I might too, to be honest. If "we don't ban" was the reason I came here, I'd stop coming here if I got banned.
Is 8 the one who wants to buy the place? Really who else could it be when I think about it. There are less then 10 regular posters here so who else but him would have the money to blow and spend enough time here to care about buying it. If its anyone else then him I'm confused.
I'm being delicate right now with Leeman because of his personal issues but if this keeps up I don't see how I last here without getting banned for insubordination and once that happens this place becomes like every other let all be friends forum and it will die or turn into phoenix forums.
Didnt you say you were done the last time you had a kid? Nice to see you again.
I don't know if 8 offered. I know 2 people who don't post here regularily who offered to buy it.They've asked that I say nothing, so I'm not. But, they can't be sure if Leeman will seriously sell it. I don't think Leeman himself is sure of that.
I said I would be gone during my last mat. leave, and I was for a bit. Came back here after I went back to work. This time, I'm not going back to work and two kids is 100% more work than one, so even if I wanted to post here, I likely wouldn't have the time. But, then again,I am a self-rightous person who likes to talk and argue so I might not be able to stay away.
See You In Toledo

