01-14-2010, 01:16 AM
BIRD33 Wrote:Don't be so shy.Lay it out there.I'm sure you've got theories\solutions for days.Don't be a whiny bitch and insinuate you "know what the problem is" and then give a lame cop out.
Also if you think the problem is people thinking they are too cool here I submit you are under a assumption that cool can radiate through a monitor.If thats the case you take this shit too seriously.
I'm pretty sure I'm quite content with you thinking I'm a whiny bitch. I'm also pretty sure that me saying "I'm not cool enough to keep up with you people" is just that--I'm not terribly witty, not real good with the snappy comebacks, I don't have anything important to say (please refer to my post count, since that seems to be so important to you) and I don't take this shit seriously, which automatically means I don't fit in by default.
Oh, and it would be 'an' assumption. Speaking in ebonics just perpetuates the stereotypes of your race. Barack Obama has worked too hard for you to deface that.

