04-29-2009, 05:45 PM
I agree on the flagrant call...it'll never get called on that type of play on the last play of a playoff game.
Everyone was doubling off Rondo (when he didn't have the ball) in the playoffs last year, he had some really bad games...but this season he's kept the ball in his hands A LOT more. He's more effective in the lane, developed a nice little floater, and is shooting much better. Still not a great shooter, but his stroke is improving.
I still think he's been the best player in the series...not sure how you can argue with his averaging a triple double through 5 games.
Everyone was doubling off Rondo (when he didn't have the ball) in the playoffs last year, he had some really bad games...but this season he's kept the ball in his hands A LOT more. He's more effective in the lane, developed a nice little floater, and is shooting much better. Still not a great shooter, but his stroke is improving.
I still think he's been the best player in the series...not sure how you can argue with his averaging a triple double through 5 games.

