04-01-2009, 12:12 AM
Anhil8tor Wrote:I have a free pass. I run a very time consuming football league. It took me about 4 hours a day for 10 days just to set it up. That was in February too....
I make my live drafts after the kids goto bed and usually end up payied (sp?)... the next day I try to figure out what the fuck I was thinking in those last few rounds.
I ended up at my neighbors house saturday night around 11pm. My neighbor is Lebaneese and a buddy and I went over there to bullshit with him and whatnot. We had been out drinking since about 3... My neighbor brought out some shit they call Azul (or Irak?)... its some kind of clear liquid that turns white when you poor it over ice. Anyway we ended up staying over there until 1 or 2 in the morning... I don't remember leaving his house. I'm not sure what or how much of that stuff I drank. Good times....
Your kids should be in foster care. just sayin'

