03-31-2009, 05:41 PM
I'm only in a golf fantasy league right now and I spend a good hour a week doing research.I watched two days straight of this last tournament that tiger won.I'd watch it even if I didnt do the fantasy golf pool.I'll watch every second of the masters.
Fantasy football I spend less time on only because once your lineup is set there isnt much to do as far as picking new guys up.
I don't watch too much sportscenter because its usually one big gay ad.I hate ESPN except for PTI and around the horn.
I either watch the news or sports so I'm at least 10 hours a week watching games.Its why I'm the smartest guy here when it comes to sports.
Fantasy football I spend less time on only because once your lineup is set there isnt much to do as far as picking new guys up.
I don't watch too much sportscenter because its usually one big gay ad.I hate ESPN except for PTI and around the horn.
I either watch the news or sports so I'm at least 10 hours a week watching games.Its why I'm the smartest guy here when it comes to sports.
See You In Toledo

