03-24-2009, 08:26 PM
Your state is full of shitheads.Nobody is disputing that.Its still left wing to be pro-death penalty and I love how you arent calling it left wing propaganda after I learned you.
I posted links to where I got my info including a news story from March 7th of this year.Can I assume since you accused me of posting biased info the paragraph you listed to dispute what I wrote was from an unbiased source?Please post where you got all that from so we can be sure you're not a hypocrite.Is 60 minutes a unreliable left wing organization because I got a lot of my info from their story the other night about New Mexico repealing it.
Lets also pretend that 256 people who have been sentenced to death and then been exonerated since 1989 never happened. Lets also pretend we havent executed probably a dozen innocent people over the years.Pay no attention to Illinois who have released 7 innocent people after convicting them and sentencing them to death since 1994.
I await with high anticipation your unbiased sources.
I posted links to where I got my info including a news story from March 7th of this year.Can I assume since you accused me of posting biased info the paragraph you listed to dispute what I wrote was from an unbiased source?Please post where you got all that from so we can be sure you're not a hypocrite.Is 60 minutes a unreliable left wing organization because I got a lot of my info from their story the other night about New Mexico repealing it.
Lets also pretend that 256 people who have been sentenced to death and then been exonerated since 1989 never happened. Lets also pretend we havent executed probably a dozen innocent people over the years.Pay no attention to Illinois who have released 7 innocent people after convicting them and sentencing them to death since 1994.
I await with high anticipation your unbiased sources.
See You In Toledo

