Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I have a hypo
#18

quint Wrote:is there a way to totaly clear your cache of web sites?


Good question.I have not mastered this.I had a broad coming over so I thought I cleverly deleted all the porn sites off my browser like I did times past.Turns out when she starts typing all the porn sites with the same letter pop up.This is just after I told her I don't watch a lot of porn.I still can't get it completely cleared out.My solution for the next broad was to hide firefox on my desktop and have internet explorer look like its the browser I use since I've only used it for mapquest and stuff like that.Please help, internet friends.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I have a hypo - by Banana - 02-23-2009, 10:51 PM
I have a hypo - by Paddy - 02-23-2009, 10:53 PM
I have a hypo - by Banana - 02-23-2009, 10:55 PM
I have a hypo - by Banana - 02-23-2009, 10:56 PM
I have a hypo - by Paddy - 02-23-2009, 10:59 PM
I have a hypo - by Banana - 02-23-2009, 11:00 PM
I have a hypo - by Ntype - 02-23-2009, 11:01 PM
I have a hypo - by Paddy - 02-23-2009, 11:01 PM
I have a hypo - by BIRD33 - 02-23-2009, 11:02 PM
I have a hypo - by Paddy - 02-23-2009, 11:03 PM
I have a hypo - by Blondie - 02-23-2009, 11:04 PM
I have a hypo - by Banana - 02-23-2009, 11:05 PM
I have a hypo - by BIRD33 - 02-23-2009, 11:05 PM
I have a hypo - by Blondie - 02-23-2009, 11:06 PM
I have a hypo - by quint - 02-23-2009, 11:17 PM
I have a hypo - by Banana - 02-23-2009, 11:23 PM
I have a hypo - by Blondie - 02-23-2009, 11:26 PM
I have a hypo - by BIRD33 - 02-23-2009, 11:32 PM
I have a hypo - by Banana - 02-23-2009, 11:38 PM
I have a hypo - by Paddy - 02-23-2009, 11:40 PM
I have a hypo - by BIRD33 - 02-23-2009, 11:43 PM
I have a hypo - by Banana - 02-23-2009, 11:45 PM
I have a hypo - by Flumper Barflusterbutt - 02-23-2009, 11:47 PM
I have a hypo - by BIRD33 - 02-23-2009, 11:47 PM
I have a hypo - by Flumper Barflusterbutt - 02-23-2009, 11:51 PM
I have a hypo - by BIRD33 - 02-23-2009, 11:58 PM
I have a hypo - by Pickle - 02-24-2009, 12:02 AM
I have a hypo - by Blondie - 02-24-2009, 12:12 AM
I have a hypo - by quint - 02-24-2009, 12:19 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)