02-07-2009, 11:17 AM
Is this a trick question?
If I choose option 1, homo BIRD33 will think it's an open invitation to grab my testicles.
If I choose option 2, the Bird Crew will swoop and BIRD33 will be suicidal to discover he doesn't actually have an Australian stalking contingent. The Bird Crew wouldn't want that either.
I'm going to need another 48 hours to think this through.
If I choose option 1, homo BIRD33 will think it's an open invitation to grab my testicles.
If I choose option 2, the Bird Crew will swoop and BIRD33 will be suicidal to discover he doesn't actually have an Australian stalking contingent. The Bird Crew wouldn't want that either.
I'm going to need another 48 hours to think this through.
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE][/COLOR]
TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.

