02-02-2009, 09:40 PM
I'm more worried about your wife too.
Hotels and all travel business are going to get killed.
I think the new thing for all companies during this down time will be doing more with less.One manufacturer I deal with had this guy who was basically head of 3 or 4 factories that they were trying to combine to make 2 factories out of a competitor they bought.Anyway he's head guy and really sharp, making over 150 g's.They waited until he had everything to do with the factories logistics set up and laid him off.How the fuck do you go to the unemployment office after making that much?
In a way I agree that some places have the work of 1 person being done by 3, I'm doing the work of 4 people at my place with all my responsibilities so I'm used to it.Its just a cold hard reality thats going to lead to a large amount of unemployed.
Hotels and all travel business are going to get killed.
I think the new thing for all companies during this down time will be doing more with less.One manufacturer I deal with had this guy who was basically head of 3 or 4 factories that they were trying to combine to make 2 factories out of a competitor they bought.Anyway he's head guy and really sharp, making over 150 g's.They waited until he had everything to do with the factories logistics set up and laid him off.How the fuck do you go to the unemployment office after making that much?
In a way I agree that some places have the work of 1 person being done by 3, I'm doing the work of 4 people at my place with all my responsibilities so I'm used to it.Its just a cold hard reality thats going to lead to a large amount of unemployed.
See You In Toledo

