02-02-2009, 09:12 PM
It seems like in my industry people are banking on the stimulus to get things kicking again but in the time between now and then they are laying people off in droves because there is no time table and nobody wants to pay benefits for people just sitting on their ass.
I've been to some places where they laid off the secretary and all but two people to work at the whole store.They've got these guys running around like mad but they arent complaining its so bad out there.
Some corporations I deal with are not hurting as bad as it seems and are using this recession to get rid of some dead weight.
I've been to some places where they laid off the secretary and all but two people to work at the whole store.They've got these guys running around like mad but they arent complaining its so bad out there.
Some corporations I deal with are not hurting as bad as it seems and are using this recession to get rid of some dead weight.
See You In Toledo

