01-30-2009, 12:09 AM
What did those extra checks we got during the Bush years do for the economy anyway?Nothing.You're right that all the money would go to china in the form of selling goods.
Unfortunately this is going to be far worse than an extra $800 a person can fix.Like soup kitchen for people who were making 50 g's bad.
I keep reading about people making anywhere from 50 to 80 K a year who just can't find any job right now let alone one that pays what they were making.One guy was a diner manager making 60 K(I was shocked at this) who is now delivering pizzas.
Unfortunately this is going to be far worse than an extra $800 a person can fix.Like soup kitchen for people who were making 50 g's bad.
I keep reading about people making anywhere from 50 to 80 K a year who just can't find any job right now let alone one that pays what they were making.One guy was a diner manager making 60 K(I was shocked at this) who is now delivering pizzas.
See You In Toledo

