01-19-2009, 07:33 PM
How about Gruden?That was kind of shocking until you look at they havent won a playoff game since they won the superbowl.I see him getting another gig before the offseason begins.I still see Dallas making a move with maybe Gruden or Shanahan.
I didnt get why the giants guy took the Rams job.With all the openings why the Rams?I would have taken the Cleveland or Jets job before that one.
Buddy Ryans kid is supposedly getting the Jets job.I hope he's as colorful as his father.If so they will love him in New York.
I didnt get why the giants guy took the Rams job.With all the openings why the Rams?I would have taken the Cleveland or Jets job before that one.
Buddy Ryans kid is supposedly getting the Jets job.I hope he's as colorful as his father.If so they will love him in New York.
See You In Toledo

