01-19-2009, 05:20 PM
Yea that was totally my fault, snarg jr.Its not a tenth as embarrassing as blowing a perfect season.
Mcnabbs not a big game quarterback.He proved it yesterday.He had two minutes at the end of the game to change that and didnt.Defensively they got away from the coverage scheme they used the first time to beat them and tried to blitz way to much.
Overall this was a step forward for the rest of the team like DeSean Jackson and some of the guys on the D line and linebackers.This team was terrible in week 6.
Problems are they will use getting this far as an excuse to not make to many changes like another decent receiver or a power back.
Mcnabb will be reuped and he deserves it for his 10 years of service and I don't see much of an alternative.
I laid money on the Cards with 3 people at the bar I watched it at.I didnt have a good feeling going in.Dick Vitale picked the cards the day before and for some reason that made me nervous.
Mcnabbs not a big game quarterback.He proved it yesterday.He had two minutes at the end of the game to change that and didnt.Defensively they got away from the coverage scheme they used the first time to beat them and tried to blitz way to much.
Overall this was a step forward for the rest of the team like DeSean Jackson and some of the guys on the D line and linebackers.This team was terrible in week 6.
Problems are they will use getting this far as an excuse to not make to many changes like another decent receiver or a power back.
Mcnabb will be reuped and he deserves it for his 10 years of service and I don't see much of an alternative.
I laid money on the Cards with 3 people at the bar I watched it at.I didnt have a good feeling going in.Dick Vitale picked the cards the day before and for some reason that made me nervous.
See You In Toledo

