Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Arcade is back and lill buggy.
#1

Well Since I had to upgrade everything I had to delete all highscores in the arcade.
And I have a graphical bug but will eventually fix it ...

Now everyone can paly that has made more the 15 posts...

I better say this now or I will have all arcaders asking me why.

And the thing is, WHY IS PADDY STILL LISTED AS HIGHSCORER??

Well since I have CLEANED all scores out I can only come to the conclution he used the cheats that are to get his highscores...

I will lookinto it further.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Arcade is back and lill buggy. - by leeman_vbulletin4_import1 - 05-19-2008, 04:53 PM
Arcade is back and lill buggy. - by Anhil8tor - 05-19-2008, 04:55 PM
Arcade is back and lill buggy. - by Michman - 05-19-2008, 04:59 PM
Arcade is back and lill buggy. - by BIRD33 - 05-19-2008, 05:01 PM
Arcade is back and lill buggy. - by BIRD33 - 05-19-2008, 05:01 PM
Arcade is back and lill buggy. - by Anhil8tor - 05-19-2008, 05:01 PM
Arcade is back and lill buggy. - by BIRD33 - 05-19-2008, 05:03 PM
Arcade is back and lill buggy. - by WoolyGoat - 05-20-2008, 03:15 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
01-30-2020, 05:30 PM
Last Post by Devious
12-11-2019, 06:20 PM
Last Post by Ntype
10-28-2019, 12:36 AM
Last Post by leeman
08-18-2014, 09:32 PM
Last Post by roadmutt
07-30-2014, 01:24 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-08-2010, 03:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)