Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I have a buddy going to the kentucky derby...
#4

BIRD33 Wrote:Follow flumpers strategy and bet on the favorite.

No thanks.


Anyone have any idea on the ponies and what I should bet?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I have a buddy going to the kentucky derby... - by Anhil8tor - 04-17-2008, 04:40 PM
I have a buddy going to the kentucky derby... - by leeman_vbulletin4_import1 - 04-17-2008, 04:59 PM
I have a buddy going to the kentucky derby... - by BIRD33 - 04-17-2008, 05:51 PM
I have a buddy going to the kentucky derby... - by Anhil8tor - 04-17-2008, 05:59 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by JCW
05-02-2010, 06:18 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-21-2009, 01:11 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-15-2008, 05:53 PM
Last Post by Fairiedust
01-11-2008, 09:25 PM
Last Post by ntype
09-25-2007, 01:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)