03-10-2008, 06:04 AM
Ok McMurpheeuhs, I sense you're reaching breaking point. I didn't post your whore's pictures but you're getting ready to go back on your promise to not post anymore of my personal information.
I'll have to endure BIRD33 making fun of me having fun on my wedding, and eveybody getting to see me sharing a loving hug with my mom (yours rejected you, didn't she?). You'll have got me good. You'll be the winner.
But then McMurpheeuhs, you'll be the guy that couldn't take on Paddy without resorting to posting his personal information. Every moron you verbally spar with from now on will drop that bomb and you'll be done.
I'll have to endure BIRD33 making fun of me having fun on my wedding, and eveybody getting to see me sharing a loving hug with my mom (yours rejected you, didn't she?). You'll have got me good. You'll be the winner.
But then McMurpheeuhs, you'll be the guy that couldn't take on Paddy without resorting to posting his personal information. Every moron you verbally spar with from now on will drop that bomb and you'll be done.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.

