Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I watched LOST last night...
#11

BIRD33 Wrote:http://www.feministe.us/blog/archives/20...ody-shame/

Banana when you're done shedding tears for Foolery you might want to read this.I found it interesting.

Excellent read. I 100% agree with that woman. Jong's a fucking kook. And shit like like only helps perpetuate the reluctance of people to consider not circumcizing to be an option. You start stereotyping people and misattributing reasons like she did, it looks like she's talking out of her ass with no credibility, people stop looking for it.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I watched LOST last night... - by Flumper Barflusterbutt - 02-01-2008, 08:37 PM
I watched LOST last night... - by Clarissa - 02-01-2008, 09:32 PM
I watched LOST last night... - by Sunny - 02-01-2008, 09:39 PM
I watched LOST last night... - by Flumper Barflusterbutt - 02-01-2008, 09:41 PM
I watched LOST last night... - by Clarissa - 02-01-2008, 10:25 PM
I watched LOST last night... - by Shadrach - 02-01-2008, 11:30 PM
I watched LOST last night... - by Banana - 02-01-2008, 11:41 PM
I watched LOST last night... - by ntype - 02-02-2008, 12:33 AM
I watched LOST last night... - by BIRD33 - 02-02-2008, 01:57 AM
I watched LOST last night... - by minorthreat - 02-02-2008, 05:22 AM
I watched LOST last night... - by Banana - 02-02-2008, 06:03 AM
I watched LOST last night... - by Flumper Barflusterbutt - 02-02-2008, 09:57 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-13-2020, 05:43 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-02-2010, 08:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)