Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I watched LOST last night...
#4

Clarissa Wrote:I gave up on it. They totally "LOST" me.

Well, I have to hand it to them on the pre-shows this season. Wed night and then the preview last night. They did a really good job of summing up the previous seasons. Even answered some questions from previous shows that people might have taken the wrong way.

Its just too much dead time between seasons and then not enough once the season starts.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I watched LOST last night... - by Flumper Barflusterbutt - 02-01-2008, 08:37 PM
I watched LOST last night... - by Clarissa - 02-01-2008, 09:32 PM
I watched LOST last night... - by Sunny - 02-01-2008, 09:39 PM
I watched LOST last night... - by Flumper Barflusterbutt - 02-01-2008, 09:41 PM
I watched LOST last night... - by Clarissa - 02-01-2008, 10:25 PM
I watched LOST last night... - by Shadrach - 02-01-2008, 11:30 PM
I watched LOST last night... - by Banana - 02-01-2008, 11:41 PM
I watched LOST last night... - by ntype - 02-02-2008, 12:33 AM
I watched LOST last night... - by BIRD33 - 02-02-2008, 01:57 AM
I watched LOST last night... - by minorthreat - 02-02-2008, 05:22 AM
I watched LOST last night... - by Banana - 02-02-2008, 06:03 AM
I watched LOST last night... - by Flumper Barflusterbutt - 02-02-2008, 09:57 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-13-2020, 05:43 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-02-2010, 08:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)