Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

A friend of what's I'm sure
#10

what? Wrote:also, fuck :loool:


"wuz I speedin?"

:lool:


best part:lool:

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
A friend of what's I'm sure - by Anhil8tor - 11-16-2007, 05:14 PM
A friend of what's I'm sure - by what? - 11-16-2007, 05:16 PM
A friend of what's I'm sure - by WoolyGoat - 11-16-2007, 05:16 PM
A friend of what's I'm sure - by what? - 11-16-2007, 05:18 PM
A friend of what's I'm sure - by what? - 11-16-2007, 05:18 PM
A friend of what's I'm sure - by Anhil8tor - 11-16-2007, 05:21 PM
A friend of what's I'm sure - by what? - 11-16-2007, 05:24 PM
A friend of what's I'm sure - by what? - 11-16-2007, 05:25 PM
A friend of what's I'm sure - by Anhil8tor - 11-16-2007, 05:29 PM
A friend of what's I'm sure - by Shadrach - 11-16-2007, 05:44 PM
A friend of what's I'm sure - by leeman_vbulletin4_import1 - 11-16-2007, 06:09 PM
A friend of what's I'm sure - by Sunny - 11-16-2007, 07:01 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DonaldJTrump
06-01-2020, 12:08 PM
Last Post by phantom
07-07-2010, 01:53 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-17-2010, 05:54 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
03-26-2009, 03:28 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
05-23-2007, 09:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)