08-14-2007, 11:05 PM
BIRD33 Wrote:I'm going to bet that being charged with a felony is the reason Goodel had a closed door meeting with Vick.He's no better than a child molester. Nobody will want to bring their kids to watch him play. Every time most people watch him their stomach will turn regardless of how well he plays football. This will never go away.
I will take action with anyone that Vick will play another snap in the NFL.
Qyntell Woods of the TrialBlazers got busted for dogfighting two years ago and got zero days in jail.Granted there werent as many charges compared to vick but he still got no jail time and was immediatly able to resume his professional career.Worst case for Vick is he gets two or three years and does a whole religious conversion when he gets out and then gets picked up by the team most desperate for a starting QB.The $$'s he can bring a franchise by winning outweighs a dog fighting conviction that by that point will be a 4 year old story.
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?

