Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

The Pirate Bay Safe from Police Filter
#9

ntype Wrote:technically pirate bay shares a bunch of ash codes (lenghty lines of text and numbers). those are "bittorents links".

By himself piratebay isn't hosting anything just linking to thing who could possibly be pirated material. You could acheive the same level of fuziness using cleverly builded searches under Google.

The good sense tells us here that they are possibly involved into what some intellectual laws of a country considers being criminal.

Now just to put thing into relation speaking freely as we do here is considered as suspicious or criminal in many countries so go figure about thinking that everyone got the same laws.


I get that different countries have different attitudes to certain laws that might differ from place to place but show me where in the world stealing is acceptable.Call it what you want but it boils down to high tech theft.I'm not computer savy enough to use a site like that and if I was I probably would use it if I thought I wasnt going to get in trouble but I wouldnt kid myself that I wasnt doing anything morally wrong.I don't really care that much but the idea of a site based on sharing material they don't own talking about suing anyone was laughable.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Messages In This Thread
The Pirate Bay Safe from Police Filter - by leeman_vbulletin4_import1 - 07-10-2007, 12:20 PM
The Pirate Bay Safe from Police Filter - by ntype - 07-10-2007, 01:46 PM
The Pirate Bay Safe from Police Filter - by Anhil8tor - 07-10-2007, 04:37 PM
The Pirate Bay Safe from Police Filter - by BIRD33 - 07-10-2007, 04:42 PM
The Pirate Bay Safe from Police Filter - by BIRD33 - 07-10-2007, 04:46 PM
The Pirate Bay Safe from Police Filter - by leeman_vbulletin4_import1 - 07-10-2007, 04:48 PM
The Pirate Bay Safe from Police Filter - by BIRD33 - 07-10-2007, 04:54 PM
The Pirate Bay Safe from Police Filter - by ntype - 07-10-2007, 05:29 PM
The Pirate Bay Safe from Police Filter - by BIRD33 - 07-10-2007, 05:51 PM
The Pirate Bay Safe from Police Filter - by Anhil8tor - 07-10-2007, 05:52 PM
The Pirate Bay Safe from Police Filter - by BIRD33 - 07-10-2007, 05:53 PM
The Pirate Bay Safe from Police Filter - by WoolyGoat - 07-10-2007, 06:10 PM
The Pirate Bay Safe from Police Filter - by Anhil8tor - 07-10-2007, 06:54 PM
The Pirate Bay Safe from Police Filter - by leeman_vbulletin4_import1 - 07-11-2007, 09:40 AM
The Pirate Bay Safe from Police Filter - by BIRD33 - 07-11-2007, 03:48 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Reaper
05-11-2010, 07:45 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
02-05-2009, 09:10 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-14-2008, 12:01 AM
Last Post by Ntype
10-18-2008, 03:35 PM
Last Post by ntype
09-04-2007, 03:53 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-16-2007, 05:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)