05-17-2007, 09:57 PM
I guess I was about 20, in college, and we were at a party that was kind of a dud. Anyway, me and another guy met some dood there that had a jeep and we all got to talking and he said "how about I back my jeep up to the back door and we take one of these kegs and go do something else". So we did. Now its him driving, my friend in the front seat and me sitting in the back with this keg.
He goes straight for this dive ass beer joint in the worst part of town. On the way, I told this new guy that neither of us knew to act kind of cool in this place, because they dont' really like college fucks in there. This place is a converted old gas station made into a beer joint. He says to me "My daddy told me that if you ever get around crazy people, first thing you have to do is make them think you are crazier than they are." I thought, "oh fuck".
When we get there, this guy drives his jeep inside the place, through this big rolling door that was open. We are pushing tables and chairs toward the bar as we mow our way up to the bar. He finally stops, holds up three fingers and says "Three beers, ma'am".
So, we're sitting in this fucking place and it is dead ass quiet. Nothing but bikers sitting around and shooting pool and they are all looking at us. The motor is running and there we sit inside this place in a jeep.
The lady that ran the place, comes hauling ass around the bar and she is more than slightly pissed. Before she gets to us, one of the bikers comes up to the guy driving and says "Man, if you will back this jeep out of here, I'll get you your three beers". We sat in there and drank beer with the bikers all night.
He goes straight for this dive ass beer joint in the worst part of town. On the way, I told this new guy that neither of us knew to act kind of cool in this place, because they dont' really like college fucks in there. This place is a converted old gas station made into a beer joint. He says to me "My daddy told me that if you ever get around crazy people, first thing you have to do is make them think you are crazier than they are." I thought, "oh fuck".
When we get there, this guy drives his jeep inside the place, through this big rolling door that was open. We are pushing tables and chairs toward the bar as we mow our way up to the bar. He finally stops, holds up three fingers and says "Three beers, ma'am".
So, we're sitting in this fucking place and it is dead ass quiet. Nothing but bikers sitting around and shooting pool and they are all looking at us. The motor is running and there we sit inside this place in a jeep.
The lady that ran the place, comes hauling ass around the bar and she is more than slightly pissed. Before she gets to us, one of the bikers comes up to the guy driving and says "Man, if you will back this jeep out of here, I'll get you your three beers". We sat in there and drank beer with the bikers all night.

