Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I love the tourney...
#11

Vitamin E Wrote:Who on that team will amount to anything in the NBA. I'm a huge fan of the heels, but I must honestly say...Tyler isn't ready to make the transition.


Tyler is going if he's smart.Look how Mcroberts fucked himself by staying.Lawson is gone.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I love the tourney... - by Anhil8tor - 03-26-2007, 03:38 AM
I love the tourney... - by snarg - 03-26-2007, 04:31 AM
I love the tourney... - by Dr. Lecter - 03-26-2007, 05:10 AM
I love the tourney... - by Vitamin E - 03-26-2007, 11:49 AM
I love the tourney... - by Anhil8tor - 03-26-2007, 03:15 PM
I love the tourney... - by BIRD33 - 03-26-2007, 03:48 PM
I love the tourney... - by Anhil8tor - 03-26-2007, 03:51 PM
I love the tourney... - by BIRD33 - 03-26-2007, 03:52 PM
I love the tourney... - by Vitamin E - 03-26-2007, 03:58 PM
I love the tourney... - by Anhil8tor - 03-26-2007, 04:00 PM
I love the tourney... - by BIRD33 - 03-26-2007, 04:00 PM
I love the tourney... - by Anhil8tor - 03-26-2007, 04:01 PM
I love the tourney... - by BIRD33 - 03-26-2007, 04:13 PM
I love the tourney... - by Anhil8tor - 03-26-2007, 04:31 PM
I love the tourney... - by BIRD33 - 03-26-2007, 04:34 PM
I love the tourney... - by BIRD33 - 03-26-2007, 04:39 PM
I love the tourney... - by BIRD33 - 03-26-2007, 04:49 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
07-08-2010, 03:44 AM
Last Post by phantomX
06-20-2010, 08:46 AM
Last Post by leeman
05-17-2010, 05:08 PM
Last Post by Reaper
05-04-2010, 05:56 AM
Last Post by leeman
02-20-2010, 10:48 PM
Last Post by leucifer
02-12-2010, 08:23 PM
Last Post by CT280
01-26-2010, 03:32 AM
Last Post by who
11-10-2009, 12:26 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
08-31-2009, 08:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)