Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

does anyone know
#12

CT280 Wrote:ive tried it at 3, well 4 if you count ct's place. comedic value isnt what you're getting here. its a chance to dance off with my pants off on television. dont you get anything?
I'm not sure if I would like to try it at 3 well 4 if you count ct's place . What's it like?What is comedic value?
comedic value is a chance to dance off with his or her pants off on television. I suppose that makes sense.Don't you? I have gotten anything.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
does anyone know - by CT280 - 03-22-2007, 01:01 AM
does anyone know - by Jimmy - 03-22-2007, 01:08 AM
does anyone know - by Sassy - 03-22-2007, 01:08 AM
does anyone know - by Banana - 03-22-2007, 01:11 AM
does anyone know - by Paddy - 03-22-2007, 02:23 AM
does anyone know - by minorthreat - 03-22-2007, 02:26 AM
does anyone know - by Tbag - 03-22-2007, 02:38 AM
does anyone know - by snarg - 03-22-2007, 02:43 AM
does anyone know - by CT280 - 03-22-2007, 05:41 AM
does anyone know - by what? - 03-22-2007, 05:44 AM
does anyone know - by CT280 - 03-22-2007, 05:57 AM
does anyone know - by Sassy - 03-22-2007, 05:57 AM
does anyone know - by what? - 03-22-2007, 06:02 AM
does anyone know - by CT280 - 03-22-2007, 06:04 AM
does anyone know - by PurpleHaze - 03-22-2007, 06:32 AM
does anyone know - by what? - 03-22-2007, 06:34 AM
does anyone know - by snarg - 03-22-2007, 06:52 AM
does anyone know - by BIRD33 - 03-22-2007, 03:42 PM
does anyone know - by snarg - 03-22-2007, 06:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)