Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I was reading the obits today and saw this gem...
#10

what? Wrote:how would they tell him apart from his siblings and cousins?

He's taller.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I was reading the obits today and saw this gem... - by Anhil8tor - 02-23-2007, 05:12 PM
I was reading the obits today and saw this gem... - by Vitamin E - 02-23-2007, 05:27 PM
I was reading the obits today and saw this gem... - by Anhil8tor - 02-23-2007, 05:30 PM
I was reading the obits today and saw this gem... - by Paddy - 02-23-2007, 05:33 PM
I was reading the obits today and saw this gem... - by what? - 02-23-2007, 05:34 PM
I was reading the obits today and saw this gem... - by Anhil8tor - 02-23-2007, 05:34 PM
I was reading the obits today and saw this gem... - by BIRD33 - 02-23-2007, 05:35 PM
I was reading the obits today and saw this gem... - by Anhil8tor - 02-23-2007, 05:36 PM
I was reading the obits today and saw this gem... - by ntype - 02-23-2007, 05:39 PM
I was reading the obits today and saw this gem... - by Paddy - 02-23-2007, 05:41 PM
I was reading the obits today and saw this gem... - by ntype - 02-23-2007, 05:44 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)