Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Snarg, why was I just IP banned?
#3

you have not been banned, but it may take some time to clean up
sorry

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Snarg, why was I just IP banned? - by trouble - 02-21-2007, 06:13 AM
Snarg, why was I just IP banned? - by snarg - 02-21-2007, 06:24 AM
Snarg, why was I just IP banned? - by snarg - 02-21-2007, 06:35 AM
Snarg, why was I just IP banned? - by Paintitblack v10 - 02-21-2007, 06:35 AM
Snarg, why was I just IP banned? - by Paintitblack v10 - 02-21-2007, 06:37 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-25-2016, 08:02 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-14-2011, 04:03 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-13-2011, 07:28 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
06-18-2010, 02:19 PM
Last Post by Blondie
03-07-2010, 06:47 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-16-2010, 10:31 AM
Last Post by Blondie
02-04-2010, 06:52 PM
Last Post by Bill
01-21-2010, 11:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)