Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Very Interesting Here!
#3

Ingeborga Wrote:Hello world! I'm from Latvia, I now have a computer and Internet! It's so interesting here! But on some forums I see strange posts, they offer to buy some pills or something and they look very stupid. It is robots posting? I thought moderators should delete such posts. Maybe somebody will explain me what's going on? But at all it is very interesting to speak to all you people!
Kisses! Smile

Thank God you're here.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Very Interesting Here! - by Ingeborga - 02-02-2007, 08:02 AM
Very Interesting Here! - by snarg - 02-02-2007, 08:07 AM
Very Interesting Here! - by minorthreat - 02-02-2007, 08:43 AM
Very Interesting Here! - by Blueeyedwoman - 02-02-2007, 08:49 AM
Very Interesting Here! - by who - 02-02-2007, 09:36 AM
Very Interesting Here! - by ntype - 02-02-2007, 10:36 AM
Very Interesting Here! - by bdic - 02-02-2007, 07:58 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-09-2008, 07:36 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-14-2008, 10:54 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
03-04-2008, 05:00 PM
Last Post by Paddy
02-16-2008, 09:24 PM
Last Post by ntype
08-17-2007, 03:28 PM
Last Post by ntype
06-22-2007, 04:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)