Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Email from Match.com (NSFWish)
#1

Her name is Puddles

Quote:I am a country girl at heart, but haven't quite been able to move away from the big city and all it has to offer so I compromise by living somewhere in the middle. I have 10 acres just northeast of Dallas and I most enjoy spending time outside with my horses and would love to find someone who shares an interest in horses and/or the outdoors, as I also have fun gardening, hiking, camping, etc. On the other end of the spectrum, I like to go to the movies and the theater with my family and friends.


Attached Files
.jpg match_01.JPG Size: 14.26 KB  Downloads: 17
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Email from Match.com (NSFWish) - by Flumper Barflusterbutt - 01-16-2007, 09:35 PM
Email from Match.com (NSFWish) - by Blondie - 01-16-2007, 09:37 PM
Email from Match.com (NSFWish) - by Flumper Barflusterbutt - 01-16-2007, 09:38 PM
Email from Match.com (NSFWish) - by Blueeyedwoman - 01-16-2007, 09:38 PM
Email from Match.com (NSFWish) - by Flumper Barflusterbutt - 01-16-2007, 09:38 PM
Email from Match.com (NSFWish) - by Tbagger - 01-16-2007, 09:38 PM
Email from Match.com (NSFWish) - by Flumper Barflusterbutt - 01-16-2007, 09:40 PM
Email from Match.com (NSFWish) - by snarg - 01-16-2007, 09:43 PM
Email from Match.com (NSFWish) - by leeman_vbulletin4_import1 - 01-16-2007, 10:46 PM
Email from Match.com (NSFWish) - by what? - 01-16-2007, 10:49 PM
Email from Match.com (NSFWish) - by Flumper Barflusterbutt - 01-16-2007, 11:01 PM
Email from Match.com (NSFWish) - by snarg - 01-16-2007, 11:20 PM
Email from Match.com (NSFWish) - by Anhil8tor - 01-16-2007, 11:48 PM
Email from Match.com (NSFWish) - by Flumper Barflusterbutt - 01-16-2007, 11:49 PM
Email from Match.com (NSFWish) - by Blueeyedwoman - 01-16-2007, 11:49 PM
Email from Match.com (NSFWish) - by SanDog - 01-16-2007, 11:51 PM
Email from Match.com (NSFWish) - by Anhil8tor - 01-16-2007, 11:51 PM
Email from Match.com (NSFWish) - by Blondie - 01-16-2007, 11:59 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
06-24-2010, 06:51 PM
Last Post by phantomX
06-20-2010, 08:46 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-17-2008, 12:29 AM
Last Post by Ntype
10-30-2008, 11:33 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)