Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Baby Making Instructions
#7

ntype Wrote:that's a german book, I see nothing wrong with that, I mean it's still better than explaining that coliflowers and other roses are included



so do you think that there's something "pervert" in this representation ?
I tell you that you are the pervert who goes looking for meanings that kids just even doesn't take into considerations.
A german book he or she see nothing wrong with that he or she mean it is still better than explaining that coliflowers and other roses are includedso do you think that there is something pervert in this representation is a terrible thing to waste.Why did you tell them?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Baby Making Instructions - by who - 01-04-2007, 07:24 PM
Baby Making Instructions - by Flumper Barflusterbutt - 01-04-2007, 07:26 PM
Baby Making Instructions - by BIRD33 - 01-04-2007, 07:36 PM
Baby Making Instructions - by Blueeyedwoman - 01-04-2007, 07:44 PM
Baby Making Instructions - by Sassy - 01-04-2007, 07:44 PM
Baby Making Instructions - by ntype - 01-04-2007, 08:40 PM
Baby Making Instructions - by Sassy - 01-04-2007, 08:40 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by MapleLeafMark
08-18-2009, 06:10 PM
Last Post by who
11-30-2008, 06:52 PM
Last Post by who
10-01-2008, 02:54 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)