Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

UBTF Assholes!!!
#11

BIRD33 Wrote:It's the CF\WTF vagina contingent."This place sucks!(yet I check in every 15 minutes)"
My brain pattern set does not have a response for that.
In the context of , I don't understand ""This place sucks!(yet I check in every 15 minutes)"."

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
UBTF Assholes!!! - by Blueeyedwoman - 10-16-2006, 06:05 AM
UBTF Assholes!!! - by Vitamin E - 10-16-2006, 06:28 PM
UBTF Assholes!!! - by Blueeyedwoman - 10-17-2006, 10:46 PM
UBTF Assholes!!! - by Bill - 10-17-2006, 10:51 PM
UBTF Assholes!!! - by Sassy - 10-17-2006, 10:51 PM
UBTF Assholes!!! - by what? - 10-17-2006, 10:52 PM
UBTF Assholes!!! - by Blueeyedwoman - 10-17-2006, 10:54 PM
UBTF Assholes!!! - by Bill - 10-17-2006, 10:54 PM
UBTF Assholes!!! - by Bill - 10-17-2006, 10:55 PM
UBTF Assholes!!! - by BIRD33 - 10-17-2006, 10:57 PM
UBTF Assholes!!! - by Sassy - 10-17-2006, 10:57 PM
UBTF Assholes!!! - by Bill - 10-17-2006, 10:59 PM
UBTF Assholes!!! - by SanDog - 10-17-2006, 11:05 PM
UBTF Assholes!!! - by Sassy - 10-17-2006, 11:05 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
01-21-2010, 10:57 PM
Last Post by quint
08-26-2008, 03:53 PM
Last Post by who
02-18-2008, 05:11 AM
Ubtf
Banana
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-24-2008, 12:59 AM
Last Post by leeman
01-05-2008, 01:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)