Portal
Forum
New Posts
Today's Posts
Search
Members
Misc
Help
Calendar
Login
Register
Hello There, Guest!
Login
Username:
Password:
Lost Password?
Remember me
InsaneTrain Forums
General
General Forum
Thread Rating:
0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1
2
3
4
5
Linear Mode
I think Notre Dame
BIRD33
Posting Freak
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
#22
09-19-2006, 11:26 PM
StreetLight Wrote:
No, just the humiliating loss last week. I enjoyed it.
The last 100 years of excellence from them must have kind sucked for you, huh?
See You In Toledo
Website
Find
Reply
«
Next Oldest
|
Next Newest
»
Messages In This Thread
I think Notre Dame
- by
SanDog
- 09-18-2006, 11:47 PM
I think Notre Dame
- by
Flumper Barflusterbutt
- 09-18-2006, 11:49 PM
I think Notre Dame
- by
SanDog
- 09-18-2006, 11:50 PM
I think Notre Dame
- by
BIRD33
- 09-18-2006, 11:59 PM
I think Notre Dame
- by
SanDog
- 09-19-2006, 12:02 AM
I think Notre Dame
- by
Anhil8tor
- 09-19-2006, 12:03 AM
I think Notre Dame
- by
BIRD33
- 09-19-2006, 12:04 AM
I think Notre Dame
- by
BIRD33
- 09-19-2006, 12:05 AM
I think Notre Dame
- by
SanDog
- 09-19-2006, 12:08 AM
I think Notre Dame
- by
SanDog
- 09-19-2006, 12:09 AM
I think Notre Dame
- by
BIRD33
- 09-19-2006, 12:55 AM
I think Notre Dame
- by
Tribal Dragon
- 09-19-2006, 07:51 AM
I think Notre Dame
- by
Anhil8tor
- 09-19-2006, 04:34 PM
I think Notre Dame
- by
Flumper Barflusterbutt
- 09-19-2006, 04:54 PM
I think Notre Dame
- by
BIRD33
- 09-19-2006, 04:59 PM
I think Notre Dame
- by
Sassy
- 09-19-2006, 04:59 PM
I think Notre Dame
- by
BIRD33
- 09-19-2006, 10:20 PM
I think Notre Dame
- by
Sassy
- 09-19-2006, 10:20 PM
I think Notre Dame
- by
StreetLight
- 09-19-2006, 10:45 PM
I think Notre Dame
- by
BIRD33
- 09-19-2006, 11:00 PM
I think Notre Dame
- by
StreetLight
- 09-19-2006, 11:21 PM
I think Notre Dame
- by
BIRD33
- 09-19-2006, 11:26 PM
I think Notre Dame
- by
Sassy
- 09-19-2006, 11:26 PM
I think Notre Dame
- by
StreetLight
- 09-19-2006, 11:30 PM
I think Notre Dame
- by
Sassy
- 09-19-2006, 11:30 PM
I think Notre Dame
- by
StreetLight
- 09-19-2006, 11:33 PM
I think Notre Dame
- by
BIRD33
- 09-19-2006, 11:35 PM
I think Notre Dame
- by
StreetLight
- 09-19-2006, 11:58 PM
I think Notre Dame
- by
BIRD33
- 09-20-2006, 12:09 AM
I think Notre Dame
- by
Flumper Barflusterbutt
- 09-20-2006, 12:17 AM
I think Notre Dame
- by
StreetLight
- 09-20-2006, 12:20 AM
I think Notre Dame
- by
BIRD33
- 09-20-2006, 12:44 AM
I think Notre Dame
- by
Sassy
- 09-20-2006, 12:44 AM
I think Notre Dame
- by
BIRD33
- 09-20-2006, 12:49 AM
I think Notre Dame
- by
Flumper Barflusterbutt
- 09-21-2006, 12:00 AM
I think Notre Dame
- by
Sassy
- 09-21-2006, 12:00 AM
I think Notre Dame
- by
SanDog
- 09-21-2006, 12:41 AM
I think Notre Dame
- by
Anhil8tor
- 09-21-2006, 04:11 AM
I think Notre Dame
- by
snarg
- 09-21-2006, 05:02 AM
I think Notre Dame
- by
Bill
- 09-25-2006, 08:45 PM
I think Notre Dame
- by
Sassy
- 09-25-2006, 08:45 PM
I think Notre Dame
- by
what?
- 09-25-2006, 09:33 PM
I think Notre Dame
- by
Bill
- 09-25-2006, 09:34 PM
I think Notre Dame
- by
what?
- 09-25-2006, 09:35 PM
I think Notre Dame
- by
Bill
- 09-25-2006, 09:38 PM
Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
ga tech/notre dame
what?
5
1,086
Last Post
by
BIRD33
09-04-2007, 04:04 PM
Notre Dame is not a very good football team.
SanDog
47
4,096
Last Post
by
michigan fan 1
12-06-2006, 09:21 PM
Notre Dame vs LSU
Anhil8tor
3
802
Last Post
by
BIRD33
12-04-2006, 05:33 PM
USC At Notre Dame
Anhil8tor
7
1,081
Last Post
by
Anhil8tor
10-17-2005, 08:58 PM
College football is better when Notre Dame is good
Anhil8tor
1
606
Last Post
by
BIRD33
07-28-2005, 04:53 PM
Notre Dame o/u regular season wins
Anhil8tor
0
617
Last Post
by
Anhil8tor
07-20-2005, 11:44 PM
(24)Pittsburgh at Notre Dame
Anhil8tor
1
795
Last Post
by
WoolyGoat
03-05-2005, 07:36 PM
Boston College at Notre Dame
Anhil8tor
10
1,098
Last Post
by
snarg
02-12-2005, 06:43 AM
Notre Dame Women Knock Off No. 6 Rutgers (AP)
Sassy
0
734
Last Post
by
Sassy
01-24-2005, 07:05 AM
No. 11 Notre Dame Drops Syracuse 74-61 (AP)
Sassy
1
821
Last Post
by
TomFoolery
01-20-2005, 07:07 AM
View a Printable Version
Forum Jump:
Private Messages
User Control Panel
Who's Online
Search
Forum Home
General
-- General Forum
---- Welcome Newbies...
---- IT Hall Of Fame
-- Site related
Nicer shade of life
-- HC XXX Juff Juff
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
InsaneTrain Forums
General
General Forum