07-18-2006, 07:13 PM
Haven't seen Booger lately. But his friend came last week for a private. Darling little Jewish boy who asks me while practising his serve "Where is God?"
I say, "In Heaven." He doesn't accept this, there's only clouds overhead.
He keeps asking me, so I think, "geeze, I'm just the tennis pro" and I tell him to ask his Dad.
"I did. He doesn't know." So I tell him to ask him mom, same answer. So I say, ask the rabbis. He shakes his eight-year old head. "I DID. They said a bunch of Hebrew stuff like rahrrahrrahrahrahr." (sounds like a motor engine, real rough, no words)
So I get frustrated. "Look, I don't know where he is, okay?"
He says, "Then WHY do I have to pray every day when none of you know anything?"
I say, "In Heaven." He doesn't accept this, there's only clouds overhead.
He keeps asking me, so I think, "geeze, I'm just the tennis pro" and I tell him to ask his Dad.
"I did. He doesn't know." So I tell him to ask him mom, same answer. So I say, ask the rabbis. He shakes his eight-year old head. "I DID. They said a bunch of Hebrew stuff like rahrrahrrahrahrahr." (sounds like a motor engine, real rough, no words)
So I get frustrated. "Look, I don't know where he is, okay?"
He says, "Then WHY do I have to pray every day when none of you know anything?"
