Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Main Reason I love the World Cup
#7

Raiden Wrote:I guess it's true that people usually date/hookup within their career class.

Like I said before,guys like me hire guys like you.Don't be jealous.I'm sure some of your coworkers could hook you up with their sister.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Main Reason I love the World Cup - by Anhil8tor - 06-23-2006, 03:57 PM
Main Reason I love the World Cup - by SporK - 06-23-2006, 04:12 PM
Main Reason I love the World Cup - by leucetios - 06-23-2006, 05:11 PM
Main Reason I love the World Cup - by Jimmy - 06-23-2006, 08:51 PM
Main Reason I love the World Cup - by BIRD33 - 06-23-2006, 10:19 PM
Main Reason I love the World Cup - by Raiden - 06-24-2006, 02:25 AM
Main Reason I love the World Cup - by BIRD33 - 06-24-2006, 03:34 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:58 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-08-2010, 03:44 AM
Last Post by phantomX
06-20-2010, 08:46 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)