Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

How was everyones weekend?
#1

Mines was rocky at first and ended up great. I went to a strip club on saturday. It was my first time. Girls was stripping downstairs and the men were stripping on the upper level. So I had the best of both worlds. I was drunk outve my mind and started putting on my own show inwhich I vaguely remember.I Got a few lap dances from both men and women. Crazy ass shit. Last night I had a bday dinner with friends. It was good as well but wouldve been better if it wasnt for 2 of my friends. Drama......... *sigh*

So what did other people do this past weekend?

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How was everyones weekend? - by pepsi - 06-05-2006, 09:05 PM
How was everyones weekend? - by Vitamin E - 06-05-2006, 09:14 PM
How was everyones weekend? - by Flumper Barflusterbutt - 06-05-2006, 09:16 PM
How was everyones weekend? - by TomFoolery - 06-05-2006, 09:34 PM
How was everyones weekend? - by pepsi - 06-05-2006, 09:43 PM
How was everyones weekend? - by Anhil8tor - 06-05-2006, 10:40 PM
How was everyones weekend? - by pepsi - 06-06-2006, 12:37 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-04-2014, 03:53 PM
Last Post by snarg
06-07-2010, 06:12 AM
Last Post by phantom
05-24-2010, 03:20 PM
Last Post by phantom
02-27-2010, 10:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)