Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

A Redneck's Review of BBM.
#6

Vitamin E Wrote:Nice!

I as well was asked to attend. (Possibly a repost) But there were four movies waiting to seat, of course, I didn't pick up on this. I saw about 30 guys waiting. When the said they were ready to seat for Brokeback, the old guy and VitE were the only men who stood up. The old dude had one of the old dude voices that really carried. I heard him say "Only two guys are going in, this can't be good". Dude was right. At the end of the movie I hear him say, "I have no idea what you're crying about" RACK HIM!

I just came across what could be the next VitE morning spam...

http://www.brokebackmountain.com/ecards/

ps. check your e-mail, I need conformation on that ice fishing trip in November.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
A Redneck's Review of BBM. - by Bill - 06-02-2006, 03:34 PM
A Redneck's Review of BBM. - by Vitamin E - 06-02-2006, 03:53 PM
A Redneck's Review of BBM. - by Tommy - 06-02-2006, 03:57 PM
A Redneck's Review of BBM. - by Vitamin E - 06-02-2006, 04:01 PM
A Redneck's Review of BBM. - by goldan - 06-02-2006, 04:01 PM
A Redneck's Review of BBM. - by Bill - 06-02-2006, 04:03 PM
A Redneck's Review of BBM. - by Tommy - 06-02-2006, 04:45 PM
A Redneck's Review of BBM. - by Blondie - 06-02-2006, 07:51 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
01-08-2009, 04:37 PM
Last Post by who
11-20-2008, 05:53 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-02-2008, 05:51 PM
Last Post by ntype
05-24-2008, 04:24 PM
Last Post by Chester
02-08-2008, 03:53 AM
Last Post by Sassy
08-03-2007, 07:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)