Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

A Redneck's Review of BBM.
#1

That is the gayest fucking piece of work to ever come out of California. If I didn't know better I'd say it came outta a San Fransisco backlot rather than Hollywoods Rectum. Mrs Bill was crying as the credits started to roll. I threated to beat her. That was a whole waste of 2 hours where I could have been doing something manly.


Honestly it was a pert good flick. I did spend more time laughing than I should have though and I did not cry.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
A Redneck's Review of BBM. - by Bill - 06-02-2006, 03:34 PM
A Redneck's Review of BBM. - by Vitamin E - 06-02-2006, 03:53 PM
A Redneck's Review of BBM. - by Tommy - 06-02-2006, 03:57 PM
A Redneck's Review of BBM. - by Vitamin E - 06-02-2006, 04:01 PM
A Redneck's Review of BBM. - by goldan - 06-02-2006, 04:01 PM
A Redneck's Review of BBM. - by Bill - 06-02-2006, 04:03 PM
A Redneck's Review of BBM. - by Tommy - 06-02-2006, 04:45 PM
A Redneck's Review of BBM. - by Blondie - 06-02-2006, 07:51 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
01-08-2009, 04:37 PM
Last Post by who
11-20-2008, 05:53 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-02-2008, 05:51 PM
Last Post by ntype
05-24-2008, 04:24 PM
Last Post by Chester
02-08-2008, 03:53 AM
Last Post by Sassy
08-03-2007, 07:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)