Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

what should I get for lunch?
#10

Shenanigans Wrote:hell no dood I like tasting my food.
I even ate the baked lays and a bottle of water.

just about 2 am. I woke up with some wicked cramps and my bunghole almost didn't make it to the bowl in time.

I am now officially "sorry I asked".
Reply


Messages In This Thread
what should I get for lunch? - by Bill - 05-17-2006, 05:56 PM
what should I get for lunch? - by Anhil8tor - 05-17-2006, 05:59 PM
what should I get for lunch? - by leucetios - 05-17-2006, 06:00 PM
what should I get for lunch? - by BIRD33 - 05-17-2006, 06:00 PM
what should I get for lunch? - by Bill - 05-17-2006, 06:04 PM
what should I get for lunch? - by Bill - 05-17-2006, 06:05 PM
what should I get for lunch? - by leucetios - 05-17-2006, 06:06 PM
what should I get for lunch? - by Bill - 05-17-2006, 06:13 PM
what should I get for lunch? - by cLaY - 05-17-2006, 06:14 PM
what should I get for lunch? - by leucetios - 05-17-2006, 06:15 PM
what should I get for lunch? - by leeman_vbulletin4_import1 - 05-17-2006, 06:18 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by JCW
02-04-2010, 09:53 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-11-2009, 08:16 PM
Last Post by what?
08-25-2009, 08:17 AM
Last Post by leeman
02-28-2009, 12:18 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-22-2009, 05:48 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
11-05-2008, 06:02 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
02-22-2008, 02:03 AM
Last Post by Bill
01-28-2008, 11:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)