Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm giving away my car
#20

Major Private Wrote:Boy, you are acting different than when you asked for my halp if BRR went after you when you were talking smack about fucking his underage daughter:S you remember, when you were all skeered?Sad(
Why dont you pony up th e$$$ to keep this shithole open since youu are responsible for the high $$$, and go fist yourself with a NAMBLA trophy

You have fallen, mang.

Yeah, I remember saying that I might need your help after talking shit about the underage daughter I never knew he had. I sent the exact same message to VitaminE, Tribal Dragon, ntype, and others too, and I don't have a problem admitting it.

Why don't I pay for the site? Because I don't really care about it or any other forum that much.

I love the "You've fallen" stuff Ownster keeps serving up. Are you saying that now I'm at or near the level you and every single other member there have always been at?

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I'm giving away my car - by Raiden - 05-15-2006, 05:28 PM
I'm giving away my car - by minorthreat - 05-15-2006, 05:29 PM
I'm giving away my car - by Raiden - 05-15-2006, 05:30 PM
I'm giving away my car - by BIRD33 - 05-15-2006, 05:30 PM
I'm giving away my car - by TomFoolery - 05-15-2006, 05:30 PM
I'm giving away my car - by Raiden - 05-15-2006, 05:31 PM
I'm giving away my car - by minorthreat - 05-15-2006, 05:32 PM
I'm giving away my car - by BIRD33 - 05-15-2006, 05:32 PM
I'm giving away my car - by minorthreat - 05-15-2006, 05:32 PM
I'm giving away my car - by cLaY - 05-15-2006, 05:34 PM
I'm giving away my car - by minorthreat - 05-15-2006, 05:38 PM
I'm giving away my car - by Major Private - 05-15-2006, 05:45 PM
I'm giving away my car - by BIRD33 - 05-15-2006, 05:49 PM
I'm giving away my car - by Major Private - 05-15-2006, 05:51 PM
I'm giving away my car - by TomFoolery - 05-15-2006, 05:56 PM
I'm giving away my car - by BIRD33 - 05-15-2006, 05:58 PM
I'm giving away my car - by Major Private - 05-15-2006, 06:00 PM
I'm giving away my car - by TomFoolery - 05-15-2006, 06:04 PM
I'm giving away my car - by Major Private - 05-15-2006, 06:08 PM
I'm giving away my car - by TomFoolery - 05-15-2006, 06:16 PM
I'm giving away my car - by Major Private - 05-15-2006, 06:26 PM
I'm giving away my car - by Raiden - 05-15-2006, 06:47 PM
I'm giving away my car - by Raiden - 05-15-2006, 06:49 PM
I'm giving away my car - by cLaY - 05-15-2006, 07:14 PM
I'm giving away my car - by Tommy - 05-15-2006, 09:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
11-12-2008, 10:35 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-27-2007, 12:32 AM
Last Post by ntype
08-17-2007, 02:36 PM
Last Post by Banana
12-30-2005, 10:35 PM
Last Post by ntype
07-24-2005, 11:13 PM
Last Post by Velvet
11-24-2004, 02:27 PM
Last Post by TomFoolery
09-08-2004, 09:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)