Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'll never understand the marketting genius...
#1

that has the keys to the home depot account....I've spent the last 3 hours looking for a laser measurer, a stanley fatmax to be exact, that resides on the front page of home depot's web site.....not a single fucking store within a two county search radius has the god damn thing. worse yet they all say they haven't had any in the store since way before christmas....WTF?:rant:
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I'll never understand the marketting genius... - by Bill - 03-07-2006, 12:07 AM
I'll never understand the marketting genius... - by Flumper Barflusterbutt - 03-07-2006, 12:09 AM
I'll never understand the marketting genius... - by Vitamin E - 03-07-2006, 12:09 AM
I'll never understand the marketting genius... - by Bill - 03-07-2006, 12:10 AM
I'll never understand the marketting genius... - by Flumper Barflusterbutt - 03-07-2006, 12:10 AM
I'll never understand the marketting genius... - by Bill - 03-07-2006, 12:12 AM
I'll never understand the marketting genius... - by Vitamin E - 03-07-2006, 12:13 AM
I'll never understand the marketting genius... - by Bill - 03-07-2006, 12:44 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
04-22-2010, 05:32 AM
Last Post by CT280
02-18-2009, 10:50 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
08-06-2007, 08:45 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
12-03-2006, 05:33 PM
Last Post by Raiden
08-20-2006, 06:54 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-14-2006, 08:23 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)