01-20-2006, 01:27 AM
Anhil8tor Wrote:where is snarg. Being the oldest ITer I hafta wonder if he died.... and if he did wouldn't his family let his "friends" know. I mean I am pretty sure he didn't socialize with the outside world... just the internet.
fuck you all
snarg's puter is fucked
it has a virus they say they can't eliminate, and i have no recovery disc
even though they said they could do nothing, it seems to be working
i am quite worried that my bank accts, etc will be hacked though
can anyone tell me how dangerous it is to be online with this diseased unit
thanks
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton

