Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Well this fucking sucks
#3

Hi. I'm done crapping now.

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Well this fucking sucks - by Anhil8tor - 12-23-2005, 10:20 PM
Well this fucking sucks - by WoolyGoat - 12-23-2005, 10:22 PM
Well this fucking sucks - by Shadrach - 12-23-2005, 10:34 PM
Well this fucking sucks - by ntype - 12-23-2005, 11:14 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Reaper
05-04-2010, 05:56 AM
Last Post by Blondie
04-19-2010, 09:53 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
03-30-2010, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-20-2009, 03:53 AM
Last Post by Blondie
02-24-2009, 12:18 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)