Portal
Forum
New Posts
Today's Posts
Search
Members
Misc
Help
Calendar
Login
Register
Hello There, Guest!
Login
Username:
Password:
Lost Password?
Remember me
InsaneTrain Forums
General
General Forum
Thread Rating:
0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1
2
3
4
5
Linear Mode
Ok now I'm pissed
WoolyGoat
Posting Freak
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
#3
12-02-2005, 06:36 PM
OK...so they trade their best player and then shut out the best team in the league? Mind boggling.
cratch:
Website
Find
Reply
«
Next Oldest
|
Next Newest
»
Messages In This Thread
Ok now I'm pissed
- by
WoolyGoat
- 12-01-2005, 07:10 AM
Ok now I'm pissed
- by
Anhil8tor
- 12-01-2005, 04:28 PM
Ok now I'm pissed
- by
WoolyGoat
- 12-02-2005, 06:36 PM
Ok now I'm pissed
- by
Anhil8tor
- 01-04-2006, 05:40 PM
Ok now I'm pissed
- by
Michman
- 01-04-2006, 05:55 PM
Ok now I'm pissed
- by
WoolyGoat
- 01-04-2006, 11:02 PM
Ok now I'm pissed
- by
Anhil8tor
- 01-04-2006, 11:05 PM
Ok now I'm pissed
- by
Michman
- 01-05-2006, 12:27 AM
Ok now I'm pissed
- by
Michman
- 01-05-2006, 12:28 AM
Ok now I'm pissed
- by
WoolyGoat
- 01-05-2006, 04:21 PM
Ok now I'm pissed
- by
Michman
- 01-11-2006, 06:41 PM
Ok now I'm pissed
- by
Nolan Ryan
- 02-01-2006, 08:15 PM
Ok now I'm pissed
- by
WoolyGoat
- 02-02-2006, 07:59 PM
Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
Old GOP pol (not McCain) pissed
who
1
975
Last Post
by
who
11-14-2008, 05:54 AM
I just pissed chef off...
Anhil8tor
14
2,102
Last Post
by
Tribal Dragon
03-06-2008, 07:06 PM
Ntype is going to be pissed
Flumper Barflusterbutt
1
702
Last Post
by
Flumper Barflusterbutt
03-28-2007, 02:20 AM
Pissed Off
who
0
754
Last Post
by
who
01-21-2007, 03:45 PM
You really Pissed
Your Mums Pimp
8
1,735
Last Post
by
what?
12-14-2006, 05:00 PM
How Pissed Will Flumper Be
Blueeyedwoman
6
1,061
Last Post
by
BIRD33
10-16-2006, 08:31 PM
I'm so pissed off right now.
PurpleHaze
25
2,533
Last Post
by PurpleHaze
08-16-2006, 07:36 PM
Think Bill may have been pissed.
Gadonkadonk Money Dawg
18
1,930
Last Post
by
BIRD33
04-20-2006, 07:01 PM
I Don't normally get Pissed at the Cops
Flumper Barflusterbutt
24
2,583
Last Post
by
snarg
03-10-2006, 12:36 AM
So why is Pepsi all pissed
Michman
18
1,857
Last Post
by
Michman
02-21-2006, 09:26 PM
View a Printable Version
Forum Jump:
Private Messages
User Control Panel
Who's Online
Search
Forum Home
General
-- General Forum
---- Welcome Newbies...
---- IT Hall Of Fame
-- Site related
Nicer shade of life
-- HC XXX Juff Juff
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
InsaneTrain Forums
General
General Forum