Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Funny Work Story
#2

The fucker tipped over a forklift??? Fucking moron. I have almost tipped over one. Had the fucker on two wheels, but I had enough sense to correct it before the bitch went over. Wow that is some scary shit.

I prolly woulda laughed as well.

NinjaBassist Wrote:I thought it would be something different. When I get drunk I usually end up gettin naked and so for the courtesy of the other males in the house I usualy tuck my cock away like a transexual. Mangina ahoy

cLaY Wrote:Bird, less tongue...i want to know you mean it.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Funny Work Story - by NinjaBassist - 11-25-2005, 12:30 PM
Funny Work Story - by Don - 11-25-2005, 03:31 PM
Funny Work Story - by Major Private - 11-25-2005, 06:14 PM
Funny Work Story - by Don - 11-26-2005, 12:29 AM
Funny Work Story - by NinjaBassist - 11-26-2005, 11:00 PM
Funny Work Story - by Flumper Barflusterbutt - 11-26-2005, 11:06 PM
Funny Work Story - by NinjaBassist - 11-26-2005, 11:10 PM
Funny Work Story - by Flumper Barflusterbutt - 11-26-2005, 11:27 PM
Funny Work Story - by NinjaBassist - 11-26-2005, 11:28 PM
Funny Work Story - by Major Private - 11-27-2005, 03:18 AM
Funny Work Story - by Don - 11-28-2005, 07:48 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Flumper
11-01-2019, 07:02 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-02-2013, 05:18 PM
Last Post by leeman
11-16-2011, 03:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)