Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

ntype is back in europe
#5

Michman Wrote:hey fukker......glad you made it home. The one time you could possibly get laid, and you fuk'd it up?

yes totally. I shall live an eternity of shame for that. Or just go rub one eventually later as I have a big "boner of the tired" (never happens ?).

Paddy Wrote:Drunk Chicks Dig You.

well I was drunk too :d

TomFoolery Wrote:Thanks for paying us a visit.

Did you get to the Art Institute or take an architecture tour? Visit the Sears Tower? etc?

no,no,no

fuck that I'm a slum but only one week was too short I mean it's like I was going for a marathon "ok today it's that stuff the morning then I'll catch this one by going back by feet..." fuck it's holidays but I got to come back in the us.

I took a boat tour and I had an overview of the architecture and stuff that was cool.

Now I know why there aren't many boats on the Michigan lake "the water quality went from "extremely toxic" to "nice"" or something like that.
It was funney indeed.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
ntype is back in europe - by ntype - 09-21-2005, 09:23 AM
ntype is back in europe - by Michman - 09-21-2005, 05:41 PM
ntype is back in europe - by Paddy - 09-21-2005, 05:45 PM
ntype is back in europe - by TomFoolery - 09-21-2005, 05:46 PM
ntype is back in europe - by ntype - 09-21-2005, 05:57 PM
ntype is back in europe - by Michman - 09-21-2005, 06:05 PM
ntype is back in europe - by Fairiedust - 09-21-2005, 06:06 PM
ntype is back in europe - by ntype - 09-21-2005, 06:07 PM
ntype is back in europe - by Flumper Barflusterbutt - 09-21-2005, 06:09 PM
ntype is back in europe - by ntype - 09-21-2005, 06:11 PM
ntype is back in europe - by Michman - 09-21-2005, 06:14 PM
ntype is back in europe - by ntype - 09-21-2005, 06:15 PM
ntype is back in europe - by Michman - 09-21-2005, 06:21 PM
ntype is back in europe - by ntype - 09-21-2005, 06:23 PM
ntype is back in europe - by Flumper Barflusterbutt - 09-21-2005, 06:24 PM
ntype is back in europe - by Michman - 09-21-2005, 06:28 PM
ntype is back in europe - by TomFoolery - 09-21-2005, 06:44 PM
ntype is back in europe - by CT280 - 09-21-2005, 08:25 PM
ntype is back in europe - by Michman - 09-21-2005, 08:28 PM
ntype is back in europe - by Bill - 09-21-2005, 08:30 PM
ntype is back in europe - by TomFoolery - 09-21-2005, 08:31 PM
ntype is back in europe - by TomFoolery - 09-21-2005, 08:31 PM
ntype is back in europe - by Michman - 09-21-2005, 08:33 PM
ntype is back in europe - by BIRD33 - 09-21-2005, 08:34 PM
ntype is back in europe - by Bill - 09-21-2005, 08:35 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Fairiedust
10-30-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post by leeman
01-30-2020, 05:30 PM
Last Post by Devious
12-11-2019, 06:20 PM
Last Post by leeman
08-18-2014, 09:32 PM
Last Post by roadmutt
07-30-2014, 01:24 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-08-2010, 03:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)