Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Member(s) I'd Like to Stab with a Spoon in the throat
#13

damn, i thought i was finally gonna get on a list

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Member(s) I'd Like to Stab with a Spoon in the throat - by cLaY - 09-14-2005, 10:51 PM
Member(s) I'd Like to Stab with a Spoon in the throat - by CT280 - 09-14-2005, 10:52 PM
Member(s) I'd Like to Stab with a Spoon in the throat - by cLaY - 09-14-2005, 10:54 PM
Member(s) I'd Like to Stab with a Spoon in the throat - by VitaminE - 09-14-2005, 10:54 PM
Member(s) I'd Like to Stab with a Spoon in the throat - by CT280 - 09-14-2005, 10:56 PM
Member(s) I'd Like to Stab with a Spoon in the throat - by cLaY - 09-14-2005, 10:57 PM
Member(s) I'd Like to Stab with a Spoon in the throat - by VitaminE - 09-14-2005, 10:59 PM
Member(s) I'd Like to Stab with a Spoon in the throat - by cLaY - 09-14-2005, 11:01 PM
Member(s) I'd Like to Stab with a Spoon in the throat - by VitaminE - 09-15-2005, 12:20 AM
Member(s) I'd Like to Stab with a Spoon in the throat - by TomFoolery - 09-15-2005, 12:33 AM
Member(s) I'd Like to Stab with a Spoon in the throat - by VitaminE - 09-15-2005, 12:37 AM
Member(s) I'd Like to Stab with a Spoon in the throat - by cLaY - 09-15-2005, 12:40 AM
Member(s) I'd Like to Stab with a Spoon in the throat - by snarg - 09-15-2005, 12:40 AM
Member(s) I'd Like to Stab with a Spoon in the throat - by VitaminE - 09-15-2005, 12:43 AM
Member(s) I'd Like to Stab with a Spoon in the throat - by SanDog - 09-15-2005, 12:49 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-14-2010, 09:01 PM
Last Post by quint
03-06-2009, 03:41 PM
Last Post by Sparks
03-14-2008, 03:24 AM
Last Post by Shadrach
03-11-2008, 04:32 AM
Last Post by leeman
02-08-2008, 01:58 PM
Last Post by ntype
09-28-2007, 09:15 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-30-2007, 04:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)