Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Dirty Lemricks.
#3

I always wanted to try this.... let me know how I do.... Smile



"There once was a girl, W-K,
Who posted pictures on I-T all day.
She posted a few
of herself in the nude,
Now there're guys, who with her, they'd lay!"



I don't have the rhythm's quite right, but I think you get the idea... B)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Dirty Lemricks. - by WickedKizzy - 05-12-2004, 06:08 PM
Dirty Lemricks. - by WickedKizzy - 05-12-2004, 06:10 PM
Dirty Lemricks. - by halfasleep - 05-12-2004, 07:23 PM
Dirty Lemricks. - by WickedKizzy - 05-12-2004, 08:24 PM
Dirty Lemricks. - by Jimmy - 05-13-2004, 07:20 AM
Dirty Lemricks. - by Anhil8tor - 01-30-2008, 05:07 PM
Dirty Lemricks. - by Paddy - 01-30-2008, 05:13 PM
Dirty Lemricks. - by leeman_vbulletin4_import1 - 01-30-2008, 05:24 PM
Dirty Lemricks. - by Anhil8tor - 01-30-2008, 05:53 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
10-26-2009, 04:21 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-16-2009, 08:22 PM
Last Post by ntype
09-21-2008, 12:52 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
05-16-2008, 09:59 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-25-2008, 08:56 PM
Last Post by ntype
08-25-2006, 05:04 PM
Last Post by SanDog
04-05-2006, 11:39 PM
Last Post by NinjaBassist
11-25-2005, 12:46 PM
Last Post by NinjaBassist
10-19-2005, 01:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)